5 reasons to hire a Day of Wedding Coordinator
5. “GO TO PERSON” – The average wedding has numerous vendors, a wedding party and all of the guests. That is a lot of people with questions and concerns! By hiring a wedding planner, the couple can simply tell others “talk to the wedding planner!”
4. CREATES SCHEDULES – There are so many aspects to the big day; who can keep track? The wedding planner can! Wedding planners are well-versed at making detailed itineraries for all involved (including other vendors) and making sure that everything happens on time!
3. HANDLES CRISIS – Whether we like it or not, most big events involve crisis. Who really wants to deal with that on their wedding day? No one! Wedding planners know how to handle all unforeseen circumstances.
2. ORCHESTRATES FROM REHEARSAL THROUGH THE END OF RECEPTION – Do you want to be responsible for organizing rehearsal or making sure the bridal party is properly lined up? How about making sure that the guest who had a little too much to drink departs safely? Wedding planners orchestrate from rehearsal through the end of the reception, ensuring everything goes off without a hitch!
1. MINIMIZES STRESS AND MAXIMIZES FUN! – Hiring a wedding planner ensures that you will have a worry-free and stress-free day, thus, allowing you to enjoy your day!